Big Roess & We
With additions by the Deneckes, Grants, LaBordes, Kapaneks, Muglias,
Affers and Fords
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Proud to be an American
|Father Baker considered for Sainthood Story|
Post Message On Wall
| View Wall
Late Breaking News
- Joseph and Ashley extend the Kapanek branch of the family May 25, 2014. Website Pictures
- Julian Gerald Roesser was born to Gerald and Sharon, March 21, 2014 at 12:24 am. He weighs 9 lbs, 10 oz and is 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well. Pictures
- Elizabeth Hazel Denecke was born to George and Elizabeth, April 18, 2013 at 1:30 pm. She weighs 8 lbs, 11 oz and is 21 inches long. Mom and Baby are doing well. Pictures
- Maeve Elise Roesser. was born to Gerald and Sharon. June 5, 2012 at 6:37 pm. She weighs 8 lbs, 6.4 oz and is 19 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well. Pictures
- Linus Charles Denecke, was born to George and Elizabeth, Dec 26, 2011 at 6:30 pm. He weighs 9 lbs, 3 oz. Mom and baby are doing well. Pictures
- Thomas Joachim Muglia, was born May 23, 2011 at 12:16 pm. He weighs 7 lbs, 11 oz and is 19.5 inches tall. Mom and baby are doing well. Pictures
- Grace Marie Denecke, was born Jan 17, 2011 at 10:20 am weighing 9 lbs, 2 oz, and is 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well. Pictures
- George and Elizabeth extend the Denecke branch of the family Nov 27, 2010. Pictures
- Gerald and Sharon extend the Roesser branch of the family July 3, 2010. Pictures taken by various people
- Mary Elizabeth (Molly) Denecke arrived this morning (May 2,2010) at 5:08 AM. Her parents, Mark & Katie are very happy and relieved as are her grandparents, George & Nancy Denecke and Jim & Jane Higgins. Her big brother Charlie is going to meet her right after his noon nap. She was 9 lb. even and 20 3/4in. with blonde hair just like Charlie. Pictures
- Joseph Daniel Roesser was born Feb 9, 2009. His parents John and Peggy are very proud and happy. Pictures
- Mary Thérèse Muglia was born on Oct 11, 2008 at 9:57 am with a weight of 6
lbs 5 oz. Laura and Mary are both fine. Pictures
- Peter Andrew Denecke of Penfield, NY is happy to announce the arrival of his baby brother, Dominic Robert Denecke, today 8/15/08. He weighed 9 pounds, 7 ounces and is 21 inches tall. His parents, Pete & Krista, and his grandparents, Andy & Cece Malagsi and George & Nancy Denecke are just as happy as Peter. All of the participants are doing well and are excited about the first page in this new chapter of their lives. Pictures
- Alex and Pete go to camp July 2008.
- Charles George Denecke was born Jun 4, 2008 at 3:13 am with a weight of 8 lbs. 13 oz and a height of 22 inches. Katie and Charles are both fine. Grandparents Jim, Jane, George and Nancy are thrilled. Pictures
- Avery Robert Affer was born Mar 28, 2008 at 7 am with a weight of 8 lbs 9 oz. Sandy and Avery are both fine. Pictures
- Pat Roesser's nephew gets married, Oct 7, 2006
- Peter Andrew Denecke was born June 10, 2006 at 6:22 am with a weight of 9 lbs 8 oz. Krista and Peter Andrew are both fine.
- Patrick John Muglia was born Nov 25, 2005 at 6:41 pm with a weight of 8 lbs 11 oz. Laura and Patrick are both fine.
- Christina Simone Affer was born July 15, 2005 at 5:24 am with a weight of 8 lbs. Sandy and Christina are both fine. Pictures
- Mark and Katie extend the Denecke branch of the family Mar 12, 2005. Pictures page 1 page 2 page 3
- Pete and Krista extend the Denecke branch of the family November 13, 2004. Pictures
- John and Peggy extend the Roesser branch of the family November 22, 2003. Picture |
Photos of Two Weddings by Linda |
- Sarah Jane Muglia was born September 15, 2003 at 6:45 pm with a weight of 8 lbs 9 oz. Laura and Sarah are both fine.
- Jayden David Ford was born on July 16, 2003 at 9:53 pm, with a weight of 7 lbs 14 oz, 22". Carrie and Jayden are both fine!!! Pictures
- Annamarie Patricia Affer was born on November 9, 2002 at 6:20 am, with a weight of 8 lbs and 6 oz. Pictures 6-year birthday pictures
- David Frank La Borde III, aka "baby Davey", was born on August 14, 2002 at 2:16 PM. He weighs 8 lbs and 0 oz and is 21 inches long. Picture
His own web site
- Paul Joseph Muglia was born at 7:50 am, on Jan 3, 2002 with a weight of 8 lbs 10 oz.
- Mary Elizabeth Grant was born on Wednesday Jan 31, 2001 with a weight of 7 lbs and 5 oz.
- Sylvia Mae Denecke was born on Thursday Jan 18, 2001 at 8 AM with a weight of 7 lbs and 4 oz.
- Jessica Jean Marie Ford was born on Saturday Feb 12, 2000 at 11:45 AM with a weight of 7 lbs and 11 oz.
Pictures at birth, first birthday
- Zachary Thomas Grant was born to Michael and Nora Grant on Friday August 27, 1999 around 6P.M. He weighed 7 lbs. 4 ozs and was 20" long. Pictures
- Alexander Joseph Affer was born on May 17, 1999 with a weight of 8 lbs 8 oz.
- Clarissa Anne LaBorde was born on January 20, 1999 with a weight of 7 lbs 10 oz.Pictures
- Lillian Emily Denecke was born on Dec 24, 1998 with a weight of 6 lbs 1 oz. Pictures
- Peter James Muglia was born at 10:06 am, on Nov 22, 1998 with a weight of 7 lbs 10 oz. Picture
- Emily Rose Grant was born at 2:30 pm, on Dec 26, 1997 with a weight of 7 lbs 8.5 oz.
- New branch of the family formed by Troy Ford and Carrie Roesser,
on Nov 15, 1997. Picture
- Anthony Michael Affer was born at 11:11 A.M., on May 3, 1997 weighing in at 8 lbs 15 oz.
Pictures: Newborn, Fords' wedding
- Lydia May Muglia was born at 6:31 P.M., on Feb 9, 1997 weighing in at 9 lbs.
- Patrick Grant was born at 2:00 A.M., on August 21, 1996 weighing in at 7 lbs.
- Miss LaBorde was born at 1:00 P.M., on April 26, 1996 weighing in at 7 lbs. plus. Her name is Monica
Pictures with a new one at one month
- There is now a new family branch since May 11, 1996, by Sandy and Mark Affer.
Roesser returned from mission in Kenya.
- Hannah Marie and Natalie Grace Muglia have been born into the family
at 7:42 am and 7:50 am on December 12, 1995.
- Spotlight on Denise Denecke and her family, published in the East Aurora Advertiser, Aug 15, 2013
- Family members participate in the 2012 March for Life Jan 23
- Nancy and George do Minnesota in 2011
- Carrie is keynote speaker at the 11th annual Lights for the World, sponsorded by the Dioceses of Buffalo
- Hannah - an essay on life
- Eileen and Monica went to the 2009 March for Life in Washington DC and took pictures
- Monica is quoted in the Catholic Courier article Canandaigua Kids March For Life, which reports on the 2010 March in Washington.
- Pete and Dominic Denecke go to the pumpkin patch Oct 2008
- Aunt Linda's suggested dutch oven recipes and charts
- Christmas at the gas station a touching story suggested by Buck in a letter to his wife for Christmas 2007
- Linda's garden pond
- St Patrick's Day at the Deneckes 2007
- Mark Denecke talks about wind power
- Jessica goes to school, Sep 2005
- Monica and Clarissa go to school, Sep 2005
- Collection of pictures of Allegany 2003 by various photographers
- Pictures of Allegany 2006 by Eileen
- Collection of pictures of Allegany 2010 by various photographers
- Pictures of Allegany 2012 by various photographers
- Windstorm of 2002, visual evidence supplied by the Deneckes
- Matt Kapanek seeks rushing mark in Bears' turnaround season - Cheektowaga Times | In uniform | With team mates
- The Great Bandit Adventure - a touching story by Grandma Denecke
- A Creature Is Stirring - a heart-warming story about a misunderstood creature by Marcy Denecke
- As you got up this morning - suggested by Linda Lou.
- Linda Lou as bunny rehabilitater
- Linda Lou's Stork now we know why she's such a prolific grandma
- Linda Lou's Heron but I always thought her off
- Linda Lou's Frog also Bud and Weise
- Linda Lou's Peregrine Falcon patient
- Please welcome Walter Grant.
- Rock On Granny
- Mark's Alaskan Adventures Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 | Episode 4 | Bean's Cafe article in Anchorage Dailey News, Mar 15, 2009
- Buck bags little bird
- Sundown At Coffin Rock - short story suggested by Uncle Buck.
- Sunrise At Coffin Rock - sequel to story above.
- Guru's Grand Theory of The Universe's Infinte Regression/Progression of Scale validated by simulation.
- Buffalo News letter to the editor by James Dennis about social justice and Catholic teachimg
- Buffalo News letter to the editor by George Sr criticizes editorial cartoon on birth control
- Carrie offers a heart-warming message of hope at The Buffalo Diocesan Youth Convention, Feb 19, 2012
- Family Pictures - depictions and events of individual families
- vocabulary for a high school course in Biology
- Patent awarded to Pete Denecke, etal A method and system for dynamically determining transmission characteristics of a modem transmitting information over a network
- Mugs the batter and family (smaller pics)
- Evening visitor to George and Nancy
- Hannah, Natalie, Lydia and Peter Muglia star in American Music Academy Concert. Natalie is awarded First Place Program Design.
- Bagpipes suggested by Aunt Elisa
- Snow storm of 2006
- Saint Poem by Natalie Muglia
- Poems by Lydia Muglia
- Tool to make a web page with your pictures | Sample
- Slide show of new family members
- Favorite family
| View Recipes
Fireside Chat: Ongoing spontaneous story written by family members.
This is an updated version of previous family practices of storytelling
around a fireplace using an audio cassette recorder, a video recorder and
sometimes no recorder.
Add To Story
| Read Story
Episode One |
- Snowfall of 1999
- Buck's boy brings back buck beating Buck's buck
and a doe to boot.
- Uncle Buck bags big bird and another in his yard
- Three trophies from Roesser-Ford 2007 hunting trip
- Mystery Weed Can you determine what it is?
- Portal of Tranquility
- Letter to the editor of the Detroit News about a Governor candidate - by Jim Muglia Oct 15, 1998.
- 30th Anniversary of Uncle George and Aunt Nancy
- Fearless Hunters | Restored image of Mark the hunter
- Microstoma Protracta Shot by Mark Denecke
- Bureau of Land Management gives award to Mark Denecke and others
- Family flower Boule de Nanteuil (Gallica, Roesser, 1834)
- Intriguing picture taken by Linda Grant in
Florida of an image believed by many to be the Virgin Mary. | Reuters
story Jul 10, 1998
- Another intriguing picture, a grilled cheese sandwich with what many believe is an image of Mary. The sandwich was made by
Diana Duyser back in 1994.
- Inspiring photo sent by Elisa Roesser taken in
Arizona of the American flag with a cross.
- Aunt Elisa and Her Husband
- The Detroit Free Press Spotlights Uncle Jerry's band.
- The Daily Tribune reports the Mugs family caught in rain.
- Letter To The Editor of The Detroit News, Stay-Home Moms - by Laura
- Buckguru's idea of trap shooting.
- Jerry competes in the 2004 Paris marathon.
- Buffalo Bob Smith
- What's all this stuff about GPS, anyhow?
- The 2012 challenge between the Bills and Lions
Push button or use selector box to make selection
|Click on radio to access old-time radio programs
Family member's homepages
Family Member's Birthdays and Anniversaries